Life's Little Annoyances 2

There are 7 minutes and 38 seconds of my life I can now never recover.

My wife on YouTube the other day saw this meal she really wanted for tea. And insisted, I watch this Video describing how it was made, so I would 'get it right' all 7 minutes and 38 seconds of it.

At the opening of the video, within 30 seconds, the woman describing the, 'procedure', displayed the packet the meal came out of. To which I said to my darling wife, "If it comes out of a packet, the instructions will be on the side."

"No, No." My wife says, "watch what she does with it."

So, I watch, a very straightforward procedure. And later that day purchase the packet.

With exactly the same instructions On the side.

AAAaaarrrggg.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DEATH

Ariol and the Dragon Part 3 of 3.

Biker secret.